The Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) is inviting the 48 Illinois community colleges to apply for the Workforce Equity Initiative. The ICCB will provide grant-funding opportunities in fiscal year 2021 beginning November 1, 2020 through October 31, 2021 that focuses on improving workforce equity in at-risk communities.
The purpose of this grant is to create, support, or expand short-term (year or less) workforce (credit and/or noncredit) training opportunities in high-need communities focused on specific sectors with identified workforce gaps.
Notification will be given by November 9, 2020
Application Due Date/Time: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:59 p.m. CST
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (updated as of 9/28/20)
- Uniform Grant Application
- Uniform Budget Template (The Uniform Budget may not open with all browsers. If you are unable to open the document, you can download the file, save it to your computer, and then open the document from your computer.)
- WEI Bidder’s Conference Power Point
- Workforce Equity Initiative Bidders Conference, September 30, 2020
- Workforce Equity Initiative Bidders Conference, October 1, 2020
FY2021 Workforce Equity Initiative FAQ – Updated 10/22/20