This section contains the latest professional development opportunities including documents from administrators meetings and regional sessions. For questions regarding the professional development schedule, please contact the service center staff listed for each training.
TABE 11/12 implementation is required by January 1, 2019 for all ABE/ASE ICCB-funded programs.
Curriculum Publications Clearinghouse (CPC) will be placing another order with DRC in mid-November. Your TABE order(s) must be received by end of business on November 15, 2018 to be included with this bulk order. This will be the last order placed before the end of the calendar year 2018. If your order isn’t received by this date, it will be held until the next time we order TABE products from DRC. Very small orders (less than $100) can still be accommodated at any time.
- TABE – Out of Range Scores – **NEW**
- TABE Scale Score Issues – **REVISED**
- Planning and Implementation Guide
- Scanner Requirements
- DRC Scanning Sign Up Form
- TABE 11 & 12 Online Order Form
- TABE 11 & 12 Paper-based Testing Order Form
- Required TABE 11 & 12 Training Information
- TABE 11 & 12 Online Course Instructions
- FAQs (Updated on 8-30-2018)
- TABE 11&12 Maximum Allowable Times
Creating Local Program Instructional Teams Through Instructional Professional Pathways:
Click to view the handouts and documents from the COABE 2017 Presentation.
Adding an i-Pathways Class on DAISI – PowerPoint Presenation
Administrators Meeting Materials:
FY15 Regional Sessions:
- FY14 NRS Educational Functioning Level Outcomes Overview
– (State and Program)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act (WIOA) Overview
FY14 Regional Sessions:
- FY14 Regional Fall Conferences Administrator’s Meeting
- Data Overview
- FY13 NRS Illinois Educational Functioning Level Outcomes Overview
BEST Plus and BEST Literacy:
Service Center Link:
- Excellence in Adult Education
- Adult Learning Resource Center
- Central Illinois Adult Education Service Center
- Southern Illinois Professional Development Center