FY 2018 Adult Education and Literacy Competitive Grant Process Update
The Illinois Community College Board is still in the process of conducting a review of the FY 2018 proposals for Adult Education and Literacy state and federal funding. The results will be posted to the ICCB website within the next couple of weeks. Each applicant will be notified when this process is complete.
Please continue to check our website for updates.
Thank you for your continued interest in providing Adult Education services
Request for Proposal Questions & Answers
- RFP Questions thru May 16, 2017
- RFP Questions thru May 5, 2017
- RFP Questions thru April 28, 2017
- RFP Questions thru April 21, 2017
- Questions from RFP Bidder’s Conference held on April 20, 2017
- Questions from RFP Bidder’s Conference held on April 21, 2017
Required Bidder’s Web Conferences – April 20th and April 21st, 2017
Two bidder’s conferences will be held via web conferencing, April 20th and 21st, 2017. Registration for the webinar is required. Registration information and instructions on how to register are available in the FY2018 AEL RFP Memo, beginning on page 14.
Please note there is one distinct registration for each webinar. It is not mandatory that an applicant attend a bidder’s conference. The bidder’s conferences will be recorded and posted to this web page.
FY2018 Adult Education and Literacy Bidder’s Conference Information
- Power Point for April 20 & 21, 2017
- FY2018 ICCB Adult Education RFP GATA Budget Workbook Presentation
Recorded RFP Bidder’s Conference Webinar:
- Appendix A – Allowable Instructional & Supportive Services Activities Definitions
- Appendix B – Assessment Guide
- Appendix C – Professional Development Definitions
- Appendix D – NRS Core Outcome Measures
- Appendix E – Overview of Funding Sources
- Appendix F – Budget Descriptions
- Appendix G – EL/Civics Competencies
- Appendix H – APC and LWIA Map
ATTACHMENTS: The attachments listed below must be completed as part of the RFP submission.