In fiscal year 2015, the Perkins Guidelines were reorganized around the six Guiding Principles for the development of a Program of Study through Perkins IV, which are also supported by Perkins V. These guiding principles reflect the broader goals of Perkins IV and the commitment of the Illinois Community College Board to position postsecondary Perkins as the leader in the implementation of programs of study and career pathway programs across the state.
These planning guidelines provide an opportunity for Illinois community colleges to meet the for use of funds requirements and address the overall goals of Perkins.
FY2020 Postsecondary Perkins Guidelines, Application, and Supplemental Documents:
- Postsecondary Perkins Local Application
- Postsecondary Perkins Uniform Budget
- Out of State Travel Request Form
- FY2020 Guidelines Meeting Presentation
- Grant Writing 101
- Perkins Postsecondary CTE Grant Manual
- Perkins Expenditure Resource
- Expected Outcomes
Perkins IV-Specific Resources: